Pursuing its vision to become the best performing customer satisfaction company in food and non-food packaging industry, GREIF MİMAYSAN AMBALAJ SANAYİ A.Ş. has adopted it as its main principle to consider quality, environment, health and safety at work issues while complying with legal regulations in its products and services.
GREIF MİMAYSAN AMBALAJ SANAYİ A.Ş. Senior Management is committed to perform and provide the sustainability of the below-listed tasks within the framework of its vision, mission and values:
• Planning in order to line up Integrated Management System with the strategic dimension of Greif considering the requirements of legal regulations along with the context of of the company and the expectations of the relevant parties, setting goals accordingly.
• Boosting the technical and behavioral competence of the employees, conducting periodical training programs for Integrated Management System and customer services management.
• Embedding continuous development as a part of corporate culture.
• Continuous betterment of the feedback by applying the principles of Integrated Management System in every single phase of all processes.
• Proving the required infrastructure in order to fulfil the applicable conditions of the Integrated Management System.
• Meeting the customer expectations in a reliable and accountable way in the shortest time possible to create customer satisfaction.
• Providing internal and external communication about our products in the food chain.
• Meeting the expectations of the regulation of the substances and materials in contact with food.